Sunday, August 26, 2007

Milk is expensive. Blame China. (Or so this article says. I'd guess it has more to do with our own government...think ethanol.)

More on China - 175 million people are currently studying English there. Worldwide, there should be 2 billion people learning English by 2010. Well, I'll learn Chinese anyway.


Francis Fukuyama tells you why you shouldn't worry about immigration. (He wrote End of History and the Last Man. He has since realized that maybe there's a few more things that will happen. Capitalistic Democracies are certainly the best systems, but not everyone is convinced.)


The Weekly World News is dead! This sucks pretty bad. Now what will I read at the grocery store? That's one of the few things I liked about shopping. I suppose I'll have to start my own.

Finally, I have read that this guy is not actually the best around, but I'm impressed anyway. He plays his guitar like a piano. It sounds neat.

No comments: